Things you should bring to Berkeley Echo Lake Camp
- Campers reside in tent cabins which consist of a wooden
platform floor, wooden half height walls, and a canvas tarp
covering. These tent cabins house between two and eight
campers. Bunk beds, mattresses, and sheets are provided.
Bring a sleeping bag - it could get cold at night. Bring
a pillow or just a pillow case filled with extra clothes.
- The tent cabins do not have electricity. Each camper should
bring a flashlignt.
- There are often mosquitoes around camp - bring repellant.
- It is usually sunny in camp. Our elevation is 7300 feet.
- It might rain, hail or snow anytime during the summer. Bring
warm clothes and rain gear.
- There are four separate bath houses throughout the camp. These
facilities feature hot and cold running water, sinks, showers, and
flush toilets. Campers should bring their own toiletries.
- We have a laundry room. It costs $1.25 to wash and $0.75 to
dry. Bring your own laundry soap.
- Meals are served in the dining hall. Bears often visit our
camp. Do not keep any food in your tent.
- There is a lodge where campers can read or engage in crafts
or board games. We have lots of books and magazines.
- For recreation there is ping-pong, basketball, swimming,
hot-tubbing, horse shoes, golf, hiking, canoeing, volleyball,
badminton, and bocce ball. Bring your swimming suit and a towel.
- Some campers bring their scooters.